Wednesday 1 July 2009

Good and Bad Days

So yesterday was a good day. Had a really REALLY good work out at the gym felt like I could have gone on and on forever and this was after a full day shopping. One of my fellow gym buddies came over and gave me some help with my 'form' and I have to say it made all the difference.

Got up this morning after a really bad night's sleep - just toooooo hot and I couldn't do my run. I set of as usual at 5am, did my five minute warm and started a slow jog and I just couldn't do it. I felt tired, my butt cheeks (sorry, glutes :-)) hurt so much from the gym and I generally felt blurgh so I walked my route instead and as a reward for being so sensible I saw 2 beautiful herons in my local park - fabulous - if I'd been jogging I wouldn't have gone that route and I would have missed them.

I have to say, I feel a bit rubbish that I haven't done my usual exercise this morning, I like to do somethng everyday, and that has to be more than a walk! I think I will try again tomorrow after, hopefully, a better night.

No comments:

Post a Comment