Thursday 30 July 2009

Split Routine Sorted

So I've finally sorted out my new split routine. Not sure whether to start tonight or start it with a new week - I'll see how busy the gym is. Now I'm doing all of this without the advice of a trainer (Terry has left - boo!) and purely on what I've researched and tried out at the gym (with a bit of help from the grunting men!) For anyone interested this is what I have devised.

Day 1
Chest/Shoulders/Abs
Chest
Barbell Bench Press (wide arms)
Dumbbell Fly
Dumbbell Bench Press
Wide Hand Push Ups
Shoulders
Barbell Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Upright Row
Bent-over Lateral Raise (on include bench)
Abs
Leg Raises (flat on bench)
V-Up
Knee in (on bench)
Pelvic Lift with Swiss Ball

Day 2
Legs
Quads
Squats (Smith)
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Deadlift
Hamstrings
Leg Curl
Good Morning
Dumbbell Straight Leg Dead Lift
Glute-Ham Raise
Calves
Standing Calf Raise

Day 3
Back/Arms
Arms
Biceps
Bicep Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Concentrated Curl
Triceps
Lying Triceps Extension
Dumbbell Kick Backs
Cable Push Down
Close Hand Push Ups
Back
Dumbbell One Armed Row
Lateral Pull Down
Seated Cable Row
Deadlift

No comments:

Post a Comment