Monday 20 July 2009

Back from Mallorca. Raring to go but.........

So I booked a last minute week in the sun - and I got it! It was SO hot it was glorious. Gave myself a complete week off the exercise, good too as you couldn't MOVE without breaking out in a sweat. Mind you I spent a lot of time in the pool. BUT, I was itching to get back to the gym and get my body moving again when on the last day felt an earache coming on. Now have a full blown ear infection in both ears, am on anti-biotics and feel VERY sorry for myself. Even walking makes the pain THROB and so am reluctant to do any rigorous exercise at all.

To prevent myself going completely stir crazy I've been planning a new exercise schedule to fit in better with my work and home life and also I have been writing out some food plans, so my sedentary days are not completed wasted.

Note to self - too much time in a 2 star swimming pool is not good for the ears :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment